This Frosted Glass gives an even coverage to gloss surfaces. Use to add decoration or to add privacy and security to glass around the home or office.
Furthermore, this Glass Frosting spray has been specially designed to give a stunning finish to your furniture and other items. Simply apply and leave for 24 hours to dry – a great way to revamp your home or office, all the while keeping costs down. Covers 2m² per litre on average.
Furthermore – This 151 range can also be used for everyday projects – Typical applications include painting of furniture, cabinets, doors, frames, vases, baskets, trim & general bric-a-brac and has been specially designed to give a stunning finish to your furniture and other items. Simply apply and leave for 16 hours to dry – a great way to revamp your home, all the while keeping costs down. Covers 2m² per litre on average.
In addition – Surface preparation: For best results, ensure surface is clean, dry & free from loose paint, mould & mildew, wax or oil. If wax has been used, clean the surface thoroughly with white spirit. We recommend that bare wood should be sanded before painting. Hard glossy surfaces should be abraded before painting. Cover surrounding areas to protect from spray mist.
Also – You can apply this to a multitude of other surfaces such as Metal, Wood, Plastic, Ceramic and even Glass with the correct preparation.
Quick Points –
- For use on virtually any paintable surface.
- Quick-drying, non-yellowing, durable clear top coat
- Ideal for Decorating, Security and Privacy
- The perfect top coat for a lasting professional finish
- Drying time – 16 hours
- Recoat time – 4 hours
- Touch dry time – 1 hour
- Paint/Stain/Varnish base – Solvent-based
- VOC description – Very high
- Litre capacity – 400ml
- Provides a protective finish for long-lasting protection and durability
- Fast-drying formula seals, protects and revitalises
- Indoor / Outdoor use
- Any-Angle spray technology