This Brick and Tile Spray Paint from 151 brand will help renovate and transform your bricks and tiles and bring a new lease of life to tired, worn-out objects. Furthermore, this Brick and Tile paint has been specially designed to give a stunning finish to your brick and tiles. Simply apply and leave for 16 hours to dry – a great way to revamp your home, all the while keeping costs down. Covers 2m² per litre on average.
In addition – Surface preparation: For best results, ensure surface is clean, dry & free from loose paint, mould & mildew, wax or oil. If wax has been used, clean the surface thoroughly with white spirit. We recommend that bare wood should be sanded before painting. Hard glossy surfaces should be abraded before painting. Cover surrounding areas to protect from spray mist. Also – You can apply this to a multitude of other surfaces such as Metal, Wood, Plastic, Ceramic and even Glass with the correct preparation.
Quick Points –
- Location of application – Interior & Exterior
- For use on – Brick, Tile, Metal, Wood, Plastic, Glass and more
- Surface finish – Gloss
- Coverage – 2m² per litre
- Drying time – 16 hours
- Recoat time – 4 hours
- Touch dry time – 1 hour
- Paint/Stain/Varnish base – Solvent-based
- VOC description – Very high
- Litre capacity – 400ml
- Quick drying, bright colour with a smooth coat
- Highly concentrated
- Good results are easily achievable with these simple to use spray paints