This Primer from 151 brand will renovate and transform your furniture. With a classic, smooth touch, it brings a new lease of life to tired, worn-out objects.
Simply apply and leave for 16 hours to dry – a great way to revamp your home, all the while keeping costs down. Covers 2m² per litre on average.
In addition – Surface preparation: For best results, ensure surface is clean, dry & free from loose paint, mould & mildew, wax or oil. If wax has been used, clean the surface thoroughly with white spirit. We recommend that bare wood should be sanded before painting. Hard glossy surfaces should be abraded before painting. Cover surrounding areas to protect from spray mist.
Also – You can apply this to a multitude of other surfaces such as Metal, Wood, Plastic, Ceramic and even Glass with the correct preparation.
Quick Points –
- Quick drying and effective for interior and exterior application.
- Leaves a fantastic finish on most surfaces.
- Number of coats recommended: Several light coats until achieving desired shade.
- Suitable for: Wood, metal, plastic, fabric, ceramics, glass with the correct preparation & more.
- High quality, fast-drying tough formulation.
- Cans will give excellent coverage and adhesion to most dry and grease free surfaces.
- Smooth, durable finish.
- These paints can be used as a primer, undercoat & topcoat.
- No harmful-to-the-environment CFCs.