Here are some quick points for Rust-Oleum Bronze Matt All-Surface Self Primer Paint Natural Effects 250ml –
- Quick drying and effective for interior and exterior application.
- Leaves a fantastic finish on most surfaces.
- Number of coats recommended: Several light coats until achieving desired shade.
- Suitable for: Wood, metal, plastic, fabric, ceramics, glass with the correct preparation & more.
- High quality, fast-drying tough formulation.
- Tins will give excellent coverage and adhesion to most dry and grease free surfaces.
- Smooth, durable finish.
- No priming or sanding necessary on most surfaces (simply ensure surfaces are smooth, dry and free from contaminants)
- Works great over old paint and varnish
- Litre capacity – 250ml
- Create a distressed look by applying two coats in contrasting colours then sanding / scouring when dry
- These paints tins be used as a primer & topcoat.
Rust-Oleum Bronze Matt All-Surface Self Primer Paint Natural Effects 250ml.
This Bronze Matt All-Surface Self Primer Paint will renovate and transform your indoor & outdoor furniture. With a classic, smooth touch, it brings a new lease of life to tired, worn-out objects.
Furthermore, this Matt furniture brush paint from the Natural Effects All Surface range by Rust-Oleum has been specially designed to give a stunning finish to anything you apply it to. Simply apply and leave for 16 hours to dry – a great way to revamp your home, all the while keeping costs down. Covers 2m² per litre on average.
In addition – Surface preparation: For best results, ensure surface is clean, dry & free from loose paint, mould & mildew, wax or oil. If wax has been used, clean the surface thoroughly with white spirit. We recommend that bare wood should be sanded before painting. Hard glossy surfaces should be abraded before painting. Cover surrounding areas to protect from spray mist.
Rustoleum Natural Effects All Surface brush on paint can be used as both a top-coat, or primer. If using a top coat, this paint is self priming. Create a distressed look by applying two coats in contrasting colours then sanding/ scouring when dry.
Also – This Natural Effects All Surface paint can be used directly onto wood (bare or painted), brick, stone, plaster or any suitably primed rigid surface (metal, plastic etc).
Create the look and feel of real Bronze with Rust-Oleum Natural Effects, a Matt finish, fast-drying textured paint for use on most surfaces
Since painting comes with certain words and phrases that you may not fully understand, we have created this Terminology Guide that can assist you.
If you have a question about this product, please get in touch and let us help you.