Rust-Oleum Satin White Radiator Enamel Spray Paint 400ml.
This Satin White Radiator Enamel Spray Paint from Rust-Oleum is an ultra-tough, heat-resistant enamel that is specifically formulated for finishing / refinishing the exterior of radiators.
Furthermore, this Satin Radiator Spray Paint has been specially designed to give a stunning finish to furniture around your home. Simply apply and leave for 16 hours to dry – a great way to revamp your home, all the while keeping costs down. Covers 2m² per litre on average.
In addition – Surface preparation: For best results, ensure surface is clean, dry & free from loose paint, mould & mildew, wax or oil. If wax has been used, clean the surface thoroughly with white spirit. We recommend that bare wood should be sanded before painting. Hard glossy surfaces should be abraded before painting. Cover surrounding areas to protect from spray mist.
Also – You can apply this to a multitude of other surfaces such as Metal, Wood, Plastic and even Glass with the correct preparation.
Finally, check out more points below for Rust-Oleum Satin White Radiator Enamel Spray Paint 400ml –
- Moisture-resistant enamel paint
- Specifically formulated for indoor surfaces
- Provides rust protection
- Provides a smooth, washable surface for refinishing the exterior of appliances such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, radiators & most clean and oil free surfaces
- No primer needed
- Cans of paint contain no CFCs and will give excellent coverage and adhesion
- Easy and quick spraying operation which helps minimise loss of paint
- Heat Resistant
- Non yellowing smooth finish
- Also available in White Gloss, Silver Metallic, Chrome, Cast Iron or Heirloom White.
Since spray painting comes with certain words and phrases that you may not fully understand, we have created this Terminology Guide that can assist you.
If you have a question about this product, please get in touch and let us help you.