Nato Green Matt Spray Paint Army Camouflage Combat Theme 250ml.
This Nato Green Matt Spray Paint from Rapide is an excellent way to renovate a multitude of surfaces on all kinds of objects. Particularly popular with motoring enthusiasts which the brand is aimed toward. With a classic, smooth touch & Matt finish.
Simply apply and leave for 16 hours to dry – a great way to revamp your vehicle exterior, all the while keeping costs down. Covers 2m² per litre on average.
In addition – Surface preparation: For best results, ensure surface is clean, dry & free from loose paint, mould & mildew, wax or oil. If wax has been used, clean the surface thoroughly with white spirit. We recommend that bare wood should be sanded before painting. Hard glossy surfaces should be abraded before painting. Cover surrounding areas to protect from spray mist.
Also – You can apply this to many other surfaces such as Metal, Wood, Plastic, Ceramic and even Glass with the correct preparation. Not just limited to cars, vans or bikes.
Finally, check out more points below for Nato Green Matt Spray Paint Army Camouflage Combat Theme 250ml –
- Location of application – Interior & Exterior
- For use on – Furniture, Metal, Wood, Plastic, Glass and more
- Surface finish – Matt
- Coverage – 2m² per litre
- Drying time – 16 hours
- Recoat time – 4 hours
- Touch dry time – 1 hour
- Paint/Stain/Varnish base – Solvent-based
- VOC description – Very high
- Litre capacity – 250ml
- Create a distressed look by applying two coats in contrasting colours then sanding/ scouring when dry
- Highly concentrated
- This product is completely free of all CFCs