By using this Website, you consent to the processing described therein and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate and up to date. You are responsible for maintaining and promptly updating account information for accuracy and completeness.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
The use of automated systems or software to extract data from this Website for commercial purposes, (‘screen scraping’) is prohibited without license.
You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by Sprayster or its Owner, Wintra Limited. Sprayster™ and Sprayster.com™ are trade marks belonging to Wintra. No licence or consent is granted to you to use these marks in any way, and you agree not to use these marks or any marks which are colourably similar without the written permission of Wintra.
RegistrationSprayster reserves the right to close an account if any user is seen to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple accounts, or disrupts any of our services in any way.
Submission of materialYou own all of the content and information you post on the Website. In addition:
For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (“IP content”), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Sprayster (“IP License”). This includes for example and without limitation the right and license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such material (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. In certain circumstances Sprayster may also share your contribution with trusted third parties.
This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account provided that your content may still be accessible if it has been shared with others, and we are not obligated to delete IP content shared by you. You also acknowledge that Sprayster is not obliged to publish any material submitted by you on any Sprayster publication.
When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
When you use an application, your content and information is shared with the application. We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information.
When you publish content or information using the “Public” setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including other Website users , to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e. your name and profile picture). We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (telephone number, home address, business address, delivery address or email address or any other details that would allow you to be personally identified).
We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Sprayster, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
By submitting any material to us, you agree to use the Sprayster Community Areas in accordance with the Community Guidelines and these Terms and Conditions.
If you do not want to grant Sprayster the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution on the Community Areas.
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions.
All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. Please see our Delivery notice for further information.
In order to contract with Sprayster you must be over 16 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. Sprayster retains the right to refuse any request made by you, and Sprayster reserves the right to close your Sprayster account at its sole discretion. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be Sprayster or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party Sprayster is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes. Please be aware that some of the goods sold through our Websites may not be suitable for children under 18 years of age, so please take extra care when purchasing goods as gifts, for under 18’s.
1. Our Contract
a. When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us and we have debited your credit or debit card.
2. Pricing and Availability
a. Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Where applicable, prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’.
b.The Service may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you may place based on information on the Service that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
a. Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
A. Promo Codes– From time to time, we may offer promo codes which may apply to any, or certain specified purchases made through the Sprayster Website.
– There are two ways of receiving a promo code:
– – We may send one to you via email for reasons such as, without limitation, your Sprayster anniversary, or if you have not purchased from our website in a while.
– – After we have marked your order as dispatched, we will issue you with a promo code in a separate e-mail, usually a day later, which is redeemable on the Sprayster Website. You can apply your promo code at checkout on a future order to receive a reduction on that purchase. These promo codes offer a 5% reduction. The terms of the promo code will be within the e-mail of which it is sent – Such as expiry date, discount amount and if it can be used in conjunction with other offers/promotions.
– Only one promo code can be used against an order at any one time, unless stated otherwise.
– A promo code can’t be applied to an order after that order has been placed.
– A maximum spend limit of £500 (or equivalent local currency) pre-discount applies per order.
– Certain brand or product category exclusions may apply so we’ll let you know if you can’t use your promo code on anything before you complete your purchase.
– If the promo code has expired, you won’t be able use it.
– We’re afraid we can’t accept any responsibility once we have given you a promo code and we are not obliged to provide you with a replacement if it gets lost and/or gets used by someone else as this will result in the promo code being cancelled.
– If a promo code is offered on the Sprayster Website and can’t run properly because of fraud, tampering, technical errors or anything else that is beyond our control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of the promo code, we reserve the right to cancel, modify or suspend the promo code.
– Promo codes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. If you receive a promo code, it can only be used by you on your own Sprayster account for the purpose for which it was issued. You must keep it confidential and only use it for making your own orders on Sprayster . Don’t pass your code directly on to others or make it available to others (for example, posting it on social media or on a forum). If we believe that at the point of purchase or retrospectively you are abusing the use of promo codes in any way (for example, selling them to others), we reserve the right to cancel your promo code or suspend/close your Sprayster account without letting you know beforehand.
– We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
– The promoter is Wintra Limited, Old Queensway Station, Main Road, West Bilney, King’s Lynn, NFK, PE32 1HW.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
This Website must not be framed on any other site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you have a complaint about Sprayster, please contact our Customer Care team here:
– via email here
– via post to Sprayster Customer Care, Old Queensway Station, Main Road, West Bilney, King’s Lynn, PE32 1HW
In the unlikely event that our Customer Care team are unable to resolve your complaint, and you are still not satisfied following the conclusion of our complaints handling procedure, then you may refer your complaint to the Retail ADA which is a certified Alternative Dispute Resolution Provider (www.retailadr.org.uk). We will respond to any complaint referred to us by The Retail ADA:
– via post to The Retail ADA, 33 floor Euston Towers, 286 Euston Road, London, NW1 3DP (Tel: +44 20 3540 8063)
– via email to email@example.com
Or, you may be eligible to lodge your complaint on the EU Online Dispute Resolution platform which is available at www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
We expect our suppliers to consistently provide an environment which protects their employees’ health and safety and basic human rights.
All suppliers are expected to comply with their national employment laws and regulations with particular regard to:
• Minimum age of employment
• Freely chosen employment
• Health and safety
• Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
• No discrimination
• No harsh or inhumane treatment
• Working hours
• Rates of pay
• Terms of employment
Sprayster will never knowingly source stock from countries which are in breach of the above principles. We also look to our suppliers to instil these principles when dealing with their own supplier base. Because of the sometimes complex nature of our suppliers’ supply chain, it is not always possible to monitor and control the conditions of each individual involved in the production of our products. However, as Sprayster continues to grow it recognises the importance of being proactive and doing everything within its power to support the rights of those involved in the manufacture of its goods.