This spray paint undercoat from 151 will help protect clean metal and protect against corrosion and rust
In addition – Surface preparation: For best results, ensure surface is clean, dry & free from loose paint, mould & mildew, wax or oil. If wax has been used, clean the surface thoroughly with white spirit. We recommend that bare wood should be sanded before painting. Hard glossy surfaces should be abraded before painting. Cover surrounding areas to protect from spray mist.
Also – You can apply this to a multitude of other surfaces such as Metal, Wood, Plastic, Ceramic and even Glass with the correct preparation.
- Location of application – Interior & Exterior
- For use as an undercoat on clean metal
- Surface finish – Grey Matt
- Coverage – 2m² per litre
- Drying time – 24 hours
- Recoat time – 4 hours
- Touch dry time – 1 hour
- Paint/Stain/Varnish base – Solvent-based
- VOC description – Very high
- Litre capacity – 400ml
- Quick drying, protects against corrosion and rust
- Highly concentrated
- Good results are easily achievable with these simple to use spray paints.