Here are some quick points for Bollom Broflame Ultra Base Coat For Timber Fire Resistant Paint White 5L –
- General information –
- Achieves Class 0 fire protection rating to BS476: Parts 6 and 7.
- Hard wearing protective / decorative finish.
- Apply by brush, roller or spray.
- For all types of timber in communal areas.
- Application information –
- Coverage 5m².
- Touch dry – 4 hours.
- Leave 4 hours between coats.
- Hard dry Allow 24 hours before applying Flameguard Ultra Top Coats.
This Bollom Broflame Ultra Base Coat For Timber Fire Resistant Paint White 5L, with a thin film intumescent base coat, delivers a Class 0 rating over solid timber, timber-faced boards and particle boards, when used in conjunction with Flameguard™ Ultra.
Broflame™ Ultra is ideal for all types of interior timber in communal areas (e.g public buildings, schools and hospitals). Together with Flameguard™ Ultra this system provides a means of achieving your desired colour scheme and finish, whilst providing the highest possible fire rating (Class 0) on the painted surface.
Bollom Broflame Ultra is designed to inhibit surface spread of flame and heat release, providing vital escape time in the event of a fire.
All Data & Specification sheets can be found on the official Bollom website.