Clear Petrol Resistant Lacquer Gloss Spray Paint 400ml.
This Petrol Resistant Lacquer from Rapide will seal, protect and enhance your furniture, and other items. With a classic, smooth touch, Gloss finish, it brings a new lease of life to tired, worn-out objects.
Quick-drying, non-yellowing, durable clear top coat. The perfect top coat for a lasting professional finish.
Furthermore, this Petrol Resistant Lacquer has been specially designed to give a stunning finish to furniture around your home. Simply apply and leave for 16 hours to dry – a great way to revamp your home, all the while keeping costs down. Covers 2m² per litre on average.
In addition – Surface preparation: For best results, ensure surface is clean, dry & free from loose paint, mould & mildew, wax or oil. If wax has been used, clean the surface thoroughly with white spirit. We recommend that bare wood should be sanded before painting. Hard glossy surfaces should be abraded before painting. Cover surrounding areas to protect from spray mist.
Also – You can apply this to a multitude of other surfaces such as Metal, Wood, Plastic, Ceramics and even Glass with the correct preparation.
Finally, check out more points below for Clear Petrol Resistant Lacquer Gloss Spray Paint 400ml –
- Provides a protective clear finish for long-lasting protection and durability
- Fast-drying formula seals, protects and revitalises
- Ideal for petrol caps & Motorcycle petrol tanks
- Petrol Resistant
- Location of application – Interior & Exterior
- For use on – Furniture, Metal, Wood, Plastic, Glass and more
- Surface finish – Gloss. Also available in Semi-Gloss & Matt
- Coverage – 2m² per litre
- Drying time – 16 hours
- Recoat time – 4 hours
- Touch dry time – 1 hour
- Paint/Stain/Varnish base – Solvent-based
- VOC description – Very high
- Litre capacity – 400ml
- Highly concentrated
Since spray painting comes with certain words and phrases that you may not fully understand, we have created this Terminology Guide that can assist you.
If you have a question about this product, please get in touch and let us help you.