Rust-Oleum White Metal Paint Gloss CombiColor Original Paint 2.5L.
Check out this short 43 second video on CombiColor and its benefits –
This White Metal Paint should be applied on bare, manually de-rusted or with CombiPrimer Anti-Corrosion 3369/3380 primed steel. CombiColor Metal is intended for brush and roller application and can also be applied by air spray. For metal structures in a more aggressive industrial environment, prior application of a Rust-Oleum® CombiPrimer Anti-Corrosion 3369/3380 is recommended.
Furthermore, this Gloss Brush Paint from the CombiColor Multi-Surface range by Rust-Oleum provides strong adhesion and has been specially designed to work as a Primer and a Topcoat, speeding up the application (painting) process. Simply apply and leave for 16 hours to dry – a great way to protect surfaces, all the while keeping costs down.
In addition – Surface preparation: For best results, ensure surface is clean, dry & free from loose paint, mould & mildew, wax or oil. If wax has been used, clean the surface thoroughly with white spirit. We recommend that bare wood should be sanded before painting. Hard glossy surfaces should be abraded before painting. Cover surrounding areas to protect from spray mist.
Here are some quick points for Rust-Oleum White Metal Paint Gloss CombiColor Original Paint 2.5L –
- Location of application – Interior & Exterior
- For use on – Furniture, Metal, Wood, Plastic, Stone, Plaster and more
- Surface finish – Gloss
- Primer & Topcoat in one
- Strong adhesion
- Highly concentrated
- One coat hiding, good flow properties
- Litre capacity – 2.5L
- High coverage, approx: 10.5 m² per litre (Around double the coverage of Hammerite)!
- CombiColor Available in 125ml & 750ml. Some colours also in 2.5L pack sizes
- CombiColor Finishes: Gloss, Satin, Matt, Hammertone and Wrought Iron finishes available throughout CombiColor range
- One coat maintenance system for metal. Superior metal protection, direct to rust.
- Usable down to 5°C
- White spirit dilutable
With better ‘hiding power’, CombiColor gets the job done easier and faster.
CombiColor has a longer lasting flexibility.
Since painting comes with certain words and phrases that you may not fully understand, we have created this Terminology Guide that can assist you.
If you have a question about this product, please get in touch and let us help you.