Rust-Oleum Glow In The Dark Paint Bright Green 125ml Toy Safe.
This Glow In The Dark Bright Green Paint from Rust-Oleum is perfect for painting your children’s toys or furniture. With a classic, smooth touch, it brings a luminous glow to coated objects.
A multi-purpose, water-based paint for a wide range of small projects and crafts. Certified Toy-Safe, this paint can also be used to decorate other items around your home. Rust-Oleum Glow In The Dark Brush Paint is “Toy Safe”. Ideal for Halloween costumes, displays and crafts.
Furthermore, this furniture paint has been specially designed to give a stunning finish to furniture around your home. Simply apply and leave for 16 hours to dry – a great way to revamp your home, all the while keeping costs down. Covers 2m² per litre on average.
In addition – Surface preparation: For best results, ensure surface is clean, dry & free from loose paint, mould & mildew, wax or oil. If wax has been used, clean the surface thoroughly with white spirit. We recommend that bare wood should be sanded before painting. Hard glossy surfaces should be abraded before painting. Cover surrounding areas to protect from spray mist.
Typical applications may include children’s toys, picture frames, vases, bric-a-brac and garden accessories. Also – You can apply this to a multitude of other surfaces such as Metal, Wood, Plastic and even Glass with the correct preparation.
Finally, check out more points below for Rust-Oleum Glow In The Dark Paint Bright Green 125ml Toy Safe –
- Size: 125ml
- Finish: Smooth matt
- Colour: Bright green
- Water based
- Drying Time: Touch dry in 30-60 minutes
- Can be applied to wood, metal or plastic and emits a green glow when the lights are turned off
- During the daytime, it appears as an off white colour
- It is washable with just soap and water
- Great for decorations, kids rooms and school projects
- Suitable for use indoors and outdoors
- Always apply over white or very light coloured surface for best results
- Fast recoat time – 2 hours
Looking for Rust-Oleum Glow In The Dark Spray Paint version?