Rust-Oleum Multi Surface Crackle Effect Top Coat 250ml.
This Crackle Effect Paint from Rust-Oleum will renovate and transform your furniture. With a classic, vintage effect, it brings a new lease of life to tired, worn-out objects.
A multi-purpose paint for a wide range of small projects and crafts.
Furthermore, this furniture paint has been specially designed to give a stunning finish to furniture around your home. Simply apply and leave for 16 hours to dry – a great way to revamp your home, all the while keeping costs down. Covers 2m² per litre on average.
In addition – Surface preparation: For best results, ensure surface is clean, dry & free from loose paint, mould & mildew, wax or oil. If wax has been used, clean the surface thoroughly with white spirit. We recommend that bare wood should be sanded before painting. Hard glossy surfaces should be abraded before painting. Cover surrounding areas to protect from spray mist.
Typical applications may including picture frames, vases, bric-a-brac and garden accessories. Also – You can apply this to a multitude of other surfaces such as Metal, Wood, Plastic and even Glass with the correct preparation.
Finally, check out more points below for Rust-Oleum Multi Surface Crackle Effect Top Coat 250ml –
- Location of application – Interior
- For use on – Furniture, Metal, Wood, Plastic, Ceramic, Glass and more
- Surface finish – Crackle finish
- Coverage – 2m² per litre
- Drying time – 16 hours
- Recoat time – 4 hours
- Touch dry time – 1 hour
- Tins will give excellent coverage and adhesion to most dry and grease free surfaces
- Litre capacity – 250ml
- Create a vintage, crackled paint effect by applying this special two component system in conjunction with regular matt emulsion.
- High quality, fast-drying tough formulation
Looking for 250ml Crackle Base Coat?